Aug 18, 2009

my brain is playing scattergories

There are so many things floating around in my head that I want to blog about, but right now I can't seem to focus on any. I start outlining what I want to say on one subject when my mind starts wandering to another. It is doing it even as I type my excuse for not creating a real blog. The fact that I have a summer cold (and it feels like my facial features are becoming skewed just from the pressure in my sinuses) may have something to do with my in ability to focus. Here are some of the subjects floating around in the dark recesses of my imagination.
  1. Freedom of Speech - wonderful yes, but definitely has its pitfalls when children watching cartoons hear "Why does God get to make all the rules...what makes Him so special?"
  2. Bio Mom - coming for a visit (haven't seen or talked to in 4 years)
  3. Grandmama Jones - my most favorite person ever...still miss her so much!
  4. Sewing Projects - To Do and Have Done (yes I know, I'm a dork)
  5. Anti-supermom living in a world of Supermoms
  6. 80's Child - Oh yeah...that's right...Hairbands and high tops.

So does anyone have any requests? Maybe having someone expecting something from me will keep me focused. It would be like having a deadline at work. Nope...can't zone out...gotta get this done. So and so is expecting this by the end of the day.

Enough of my rambling...time for work.

No comments: