Sep 24, 2009

Siesta Anyone

I am thinking that if I could atleast take a nap during the day, m waking up for hours at a time wouldn't bother me so much. I am currently so tired, all the good things of the day are not tooting my horn the way they typically would.

1. I have a working refrigerator inside my house.
2. While Angelique does indeed have the flu it is not the swine flu that she was exposed to last week.
3. Christian has yet to start showing any flu symptoms.
4. It's premier night for my shows.
5. My bathroom renovation has visible progress.
6. Tomorrow is paday.

With all the great things going on (seriously) I feel like I should be jumping on my couch with excitement. But instead, my fat ass is sunk into the pillows where the only thing I have the energy to move is my thumbs.

Tell me, do you ever get so tired its hard to even exert the energy to show happiness (which I truly am feeling)?

7 comments:

Kara said...

I just wish I could say tomorrow is payday! :) Now that would make me happy.

aneke said...

I think being a mom with lots of interrupted sleep is one of the hardest jobs in the world.
My sister's little guy still wakes up an average of five times a night, and he's two.
I have the utmost respect for you moms that can keep it together! Don't worry that you're not acting happy, its called survival mode.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It doesn't seem to matter when I go to bed, I have some mornings where I just pop right up and I'm ready for the day and some mornings where I just want to stay in bed all day. Today is one of those "dragging" days....

Sunny said...

YES! Although right now it's due to first trimester exhaustion and nausea. It's Friday (woo hoo!) but I'm moping around like it's Monday.

kyslp said...

Yes! All the time. I hope you are able to perk up soon.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

absolutely! i am happy my house is clean, my daughter is napping, and my son is at school! so it makes me want to just RELAX!

Amy said...

Oh God..I so relate to this. My husband and I moved in with his parents 3 months ago, and since that time I haven't slept.

I don't know what it is. I'm damn tired. But every night...like clock work...I'm up at 3am and am pretty much awake until 7 when I finally get up for the day.

I'm about ready to chug nightquil. I can't take it anymore!!