Jan 12, 2010

Interview w/ Aunt Becky from Mommy Wants Vodka

Aunt Becky is having a contest, and despite the fact that I never win anything, I like the questions and decided to givie it a go.




1) Dave and I have a long-standing feud over cheese in a can. He thinks it’s food of The Gods while I think it’s probably Of The Devil. Your take?


Most certianly of the devil.  I don't think it is even real cheese.  The only time this is ok is when you are too tipsy to know any better.

2) Is there any way you can think of to make the elder Gosselins go away? I AM ALL EARS.

Start filming reality TV on Mars.

3) Who is your ridiculous “I can’t admit this to anyone in polite company lest I be banned from life” crush?

My old one was Heath Ledger.  Then he went and died and I haven't had the heart to replace him yet.

4) If you could fuck it all and pursue your dream (assuming, of course, you were going to be GOOD at it), what would that dream be?

I would work on the Human Genome or other gene maping project.

5) They say “living well is the best revenge.” I think they are wrong. Do you?

Uh, WRONG!  The only way this is the best revenge is to make sure they are not living well and make sure they know you are better.  Nany-nany-boo-boo!

6) What is the most humiliation you’ve experienced in public that you’d be willing to admit to The Internet?

This is a tough one.  I guess it would be in a conversation I was having with an individual who was talking about a guy he played ball with.  I said something along the lines of I know him.  We dated over the summer.  He told me a few days later the same guy (who also happened to be my first) denied that we dated.

7) Are you honest with The Internet? Like, if I came over to your house tonight (heh)(I’m coming over, yo)(heh) would I be surprised at who I found?

Absolutely not.  If you showed up right now, you would find me in full make-up, a ball gown, one ruby slipper and one glass slipper and a tiarra.

8 ) If you could have one talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?

Patience.  It's not really a talent, but definately a virtue that I wish I had.

9) There’s not always room for Jello. Is there?

No there is not always room for Jello, but there is always room for Jello-shots

10) What’s your guiltiest of the guilty pleasures?

Kinda lame, but the one I am jonsin' for the most right now is to have the house to myself and curl up in the corner of the couch with an excellent book and read the whole thing in one sitting.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi there,

I came by to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog yesterday. It helps to know people out there care! I am your newest follower---and I detest cheese in a can. And I also wish I had patience. Lately I have NONE (although I didn't have much to begin with)....