Feb 25, 2010

Thank You, Where Thank You Is Due

* Note:  Several of these are genuine.  Some however, will be dripping with sarcasm.  See if you can tell the difference.

1.  Thank you to all who left wonderful comments for me yesterday.  I believe I e-mailed each of you to thank you personally, but I'm sorry if I missed someone.

2.  Thank you to my husbands company for sending him to Tulsa the night before my birthday.

3.  Thank you Clint for sending me the most beautiful message to wake up to on my birthday.
Happy Birthday my beautiful wife.  I pray that your day turns out great and that your next 30 years are blessed.  I have known u for more than half of your life now and I thank GOD for every day he gives us together.  I Love You Baby.
See...he is awesome.

4.  Thank you Christian for choosing to throw a fit about having to get dressed and making me start my day swatting your small behind.

5.  Thank you MIL & FIL for picking up the kids from school and taking me to eat.  I had a wonderful dinner.

6.  Thank you Dad for calling.  I really wasn't expecting you to.

7.  Thank you Dad for saying before we ended our conversation to call you tomorrow because we needed to talk about something, just not on my birthday.  I am sure to be a ball of nerves till that conversation that has the potential to ruin my whole weekend.

8.  Thank you kids for fighting over Dance Dance Revolution while I was on the phone with Grandma

9.  Thank you to all friends and family who called, texted, facebooked, or e-mailed to wish me happy b-day.

10.  Thank you hubby for coming home in time to help put the kids to bed.  It is always easier when you are here.  And for coming home with the beautiful roses.

8 comments:

Kiera said...

happy birthday!

if we had dance dance revolution in this house it would be me vs the kids, not the kids vs the kids. !!

The Harrell Family Adventures said...

And Thank you Cara for being such a beautiful, awesome, and Blessing to my life for literally the past 16 years!! We officially have been in each others lives for over half of our lives... It is amazing to see how God has made us to be an asset to each other! Thank you for being such a great listener to me and for being there through many many tough times!!! I cannot go to Taco Bell, drive down my street, or watch the Lion King without thinking of you :) There are many more but I won't hog all of the comment space :) I love ya TIMON! Love Ed!

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Sounds like you had a great and well deserved day!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

How did I miss yesterday's post? I am sooo sorry! Happy Birthday. It sounds like you had a really nice day!

Amy said...

OMG!! Your husband is such a sweetheart:) Seriously, that text is just lovely! You got a good one Cara:)

Giulian and Christy said...

Prayin' for #7 Cara! :-)

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i just fainted from love poisoning

sorry, it's this condition i have when people talk about love


ooomph BAM

there i go again

Monique-aka-Surferwife23 said...

Aww! Glad your day was *mostly* great!! Your hubby sounds fantastic!