1. Thank you to all who left wonderful comments for me yesterday. I believe I e-mailed each of you to thank you personally, but I'm sorry if I missed someone.
2. Thank you to my husbands company for sending him to Tulsa the night before my birthday.
3. Thank you Clint for sending me the most beautiful message to wake up to on my birthday.
Happy Birthday my beautiful wife. I pray that your day turns out great and that your next 30 years are blessed. I have known u for more than half of your life now and I thank GOD for every day he gives us together. I Love You Baby.See...he is awesome.
4. Thank you Christian for choosing to throw a fit about having to get dressed and making me start my day swatting your small behind.
5. Thank you MIL & FIL for picking up the kids from school and taking me to eat. I had a wonderful dinner.
6. Thank you Dad for calling. I really wasn't expecting you to.
7. Thank you Dad for saying before we ended our conversation to call you tomorrow because we needed to talk about something, just not on my birthday. I am sure to be a ball of nerves till that conversation that has the potential to ruin my whole weekend.
8. Thank you kids for fighting over Dance Dance Revolution while I was on the phone with Grandma
9. Thank you to all friends and family who called, texted, facebooked, or e-mailed to wish me happy b-day.
10. Thank you hubby for coming home in time to help put the kids to bed. It is always easier when you are here. And for coming home with the beautiful roses.