Feb 8, 2010

Video Monday - Bud Light

I am not really a Bud Light drinker.  If I want a drink, I will usually have an Italian Margarita and call it a day.  If I do want a beer, I want a Shiner Blonde.  However, someone over in Bud Light's marketing department is a genius.  I saw the first one the other day on TV and it reminded me of the 2nd that I received on e-mail a few years ago.







And I definitely cannot end today's post with out giving a shout out to the New Orleans Saints!
WHO DAT!

3 comments:

Always Home and Uncool said...

Light beer -- it's the devil's drink.

But what is an Italian margarita?

Amy said...

I haven't seen either of these commercials!! Awesome! I love that you do Video Mondays...I don't know where you find this stuff, but it cracks me up!!!

WHO DAT? WE DAT!!!!!

yawkar618 said...

These were circulating around my office the other day as well! hilarious! I don't drink but these were pretty good commercials!