Mar 22, 2010

Anything Goes in Austin

The link below is for the absolutely classic SNL skit featuring Justin Timberlake.  Come on, I know you know all the words to Dick In A Box.  Don't be embarrassed if you find yourself singing along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

Why should you not be embarrassed for singing along.  Well, my dear friends, you should not be embarrassed because I was actually serenaded this song publicly at my birthday celebration in Austin.

Apparently after 8 shots of who knows what, you loose some inhibitions.  8 shots will make this quite, timid southern girl caress a "dick in a box" sitting on a piano in a bar full of people.

What, you don't believe me.  You want proof, you say?  Well, I have no video of this insanity, but there are pictures so here you go.


Isn't it great having friends who are not only nice enough to pay someone to do this to you, but to at least liquor you enough that you don't really care.  Oh, yeah they are all turning 30 in the near future as well.  Pay back is a bitch.

12 comments:

shortmama said...

That is the funniest gift ever! I will have to remember that one for future embarrassment of someone other than me!

Ian said...

HAHA that's great. Dick in the box video is the best skit ever.

Erin said...

I am in luuuuuuuurrrrrrve with JT and Dick in a Box is the best. EVAH. Love the photos!

MiMi said...

The Dick in a Box is by FAR the best SNL skit in the last 5 years. LOVED it.

Alyssa said...

That may be funny (it is!) but I'm waiting for the post about THEIR 30th birthday!!!

Zack T. said...

What a night. Didn't know you could do things like that - I guess it's an Austin thing.. Happy Birthday. You look great!

ModernMom said...

Hilarious! I do remember that skit! Thanks for the giggle:)

carma said...

that is one of my all-time favorites. JT at his absolute best. Was just showing the video to my husband last week as I was searching the SNL archives for another video.

Amy said...

AH!! I love it! Looks like such a great time!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

ahahaha one of my favorite skits!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

happy bday to you and many many many dicks in boxes

Tracie said...

That is awesome! Looks like you had a great time!