So the rules go 7 things about your self blah, blah 7 people you want to join you in this. A few of you have already done it, so those of you left feel free. Or feel free to ignore me too. Your choice!
1. I am afraid of ducks. Seriously! When I was about 15, I took my 4 yr old brother to feed the ducks at a pond in our neighborhood. They started chasing him when he ran out of bread, and me after I managed to scoop him up trying to peck at my legs. They still freak me out to this day!
(This had me completely freaked out)
2. I am very quiet until I have had a few drinks, then I will talk your ear off and you will know all the things about me that I worry people will judge me about.
3. I am the oldest child of 6 (biologically - though none full) plus 1 step- its actually more than that now, but I stopped counting additional siblings after I was grown.
4. I like to sew, but I haven't had the time to do much in several years.
5. I met my husband the first time when I was 12 at a dance at a campground where we danced together and then ended up complaining to the same person (we didn't know that we both knew this person) that we had danced with someone who didn't know how to 2-step - who knew there were so many ways to do the same dance.
6. I am a chipaholic. Salty snacks are my vice.
7. I hate shopping! At least for myself. I end up frustrated and give up most times.