- No sleep - check
- Getting up and going to work at 3:30 am - check
- Allergies going bazonkers - check
- Boss who needs this report NOW before a 6 am Monday meeting.
- Packed the breakfast sausage left overs instead of turkey burgers for lunch - check
- Finish preparing taxes - owe tons - check
- Taking little man to the dentist for his first (and better be the last) filling - check
After the kids are ushered outside - because they
So many wonderful things. In the back there is a tote that is the perfect size for a beach towel and a book. A chic photo album that very well may encourage me to print some of my bazillion digital photos. The mango body butter and kiwi candle are awesome scents that I love. And the kids and I are sure to have fun decorating the green and pink paper lanterns. The water bottle is something I have been meaning to buy and now I don't have to. I actually have been using my cup from the hospital (you know the massive one they leave in your room when you have a kid). Now I can look a bit more up to date, and I love that there is a drinking spout lid. There are also 3 books and a photo book mark that are sure to take residence in the above mentioned tote: Life, Libby and the Pursuit of Happiness, Flies in the Butter and Whispers of Encouragement for Mom.
I have a feeling this will end up on my nightstand.
Now, my absolutely favy-fave thing that Tenny sent...
This cup is rockin' my day (I already used it for my herbal tea last night). It says Mercy peace and love be yours in abundance. And the combination of chocolate and caramel cannot be beat. It is my one true candy weakness.