Apr 15, 2010

Randomness...

Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality has inspired me with his Story of Us.  What??? You haven't read it yet???  Well if that's true, get your ass over there and read it.  Here, I'll make it easy for you...Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V.  Done?  Ok.

Anyway, I figure Clint and I have an interesting kind of story, so I should take the time to put pen to paper so to speak - maybe that phrase should be edited to fingers to keyboard.  It's a bit of a story so it may take some time to get organized, but know this...it is in your future!  I may even convince hubby to take the time to share his perspective.

In the mean time we have a lot of stuff coming up.  Between our weekly family dinner, birthday parties, hair appointments (any ladies who highlight their hair knows this is at least a 3 hour process), filling my need to cuddle small babies at church (this curbs my desire to actually have another), small group and getting ready to go to NYC next week.  <-------Can you say runon sentence.  My English teacher MIL would be so proud.

I am so excited about this trip that I am about to start suffering from vacationitis - you know, the week before you go on vacation when there really is stuff you should be getting done, but you have lost all focus.  Yeah...getting there.  But this trip is going to be great.  Our friends who live in Baltimore are meeting us there (CJ and Clint have been best friends since they were 6 months, yes months, old.  We already have lots of stuff we want to do in our 2 days/3 nights there.  Any of you out there NYC pros...any suggestions for a newbie?

4 comments:

Salt said...

I love hearing the stories of how relationships came to be!! I will be looking forward to yours. :)

And I'm full on jealous of your NYC trip. Make sure to do some shopping in SoHo and take lots of pictures so that I may live vicariously through you. I think you're supposed to have great weather!

Ian said...

Wow, thanks for linking up! Was going to say are your friends in Baltimore, Salt and I?

Zack T. said...

Never been to NYC. Sounds like a lot of fun. Don't forget to take pics and share with us. Oh and have a blast...

Erin said...

I haven't been to NYC in far too long. I'm jealous! YOu will have the best time.

And I'm also looking forward to your story of us!

;-)