May 3, 2010

Monday Minute - Get You Stomach Turning.

It's time to play along with Ian at DDoR again.  To join in click on the button below and link on up!


Monday Minute




1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?

You could not pay me to do this.  EVER!


2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.

Considering there has only been one, that's easy.  It was with my little sister (by 3 yrs)  She had to take summer school and wanted to go with me to register her, which I had to do since my mom couldn't take off work to do it.  I wasn't going to take her because it was my first time driving on the freeway alone, and I definitely wasn't taking our 5 yr old brother who we watched during the summer.  She got pissed and charged me (she was a regular fighter at school).  I flipped her over, pinned her on the ground, punched her 3 times in the arm and told her if she was such tough shit to get me off her.  She gave up.

3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.

Anything by Keisha

4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.

Halloween 2004.  By midnight I was bawling and yelling at Clint that he didn't love me because he wouldn't take me home (he was drunk too and couldn't drive).  A friend drove us home and trying to make it up the stairs, I slipped and hit Clint in the nose.  He claims I broke it.
5 - What's your biggest regret?

This would take way too long to cover, but to make this short...My relationship with my extended family.

Also - Prec over at Sand and Starfish is hosting some pretty cool giveaways.  You should go check her out (even if you don't want stuff).  She's cool, and crafty, and does things like sing to her garden.

18 comments:

passionofthemom said...

I regret the relationship with my extended family, as well, ESPECIALLY my bastard in-laws!! Glad to know I'm not alone in that. LOL Great answers! Have a fantabulous week. ;)

Erin said...

eat a human finger? WTH?!?!?! omg. I am speechless. That is potentially the worse monday minute idea EVER!

Jessica said...

Ah, the drunk crying...

Yeah, the finger thing was really gross this week.

Eternally Distracted said...

No wonder you only had one fight with your sister... she'd have been stupid to come back for more!!

Ian said...

Nice fight story I dig it!

Salt said...

Ke$ha has seriously GOT TO GO. I cannot stand her!!

shortmama said...

I absolutely couldnt eat the damn finger either...nasty!

Tracie said...

#1 is disgusting. Couldn't do it -evah. Also, too many regrets and drunken escapades to pick one. I had to pass on today's MM.

MiMi said...

I used to punch my sister all the time. Good times.
Wish I still could half the time.

Pat Tillett said...

totally drunk folks do the strangest things...I was wondering if you were in costume?

anyway, thanks for coming by my place. I like your humor and use of photos to tell your stories. If you don't mind, i'm going to tag along!
thanks!
patricktillett.blogspot.com

RN Mama said...

Totally LMAO about your fight with your sister...she charged you?? Now that I think about it, I'm sure I had a few altercations with my sister too!

So glad you wouldn't eat a finger:)

Miss Fit said...

I was the youngest so missed out on sibling rivalry. I do remember my oldest sister sitting on my mid. sister to get the tv remote back. Good times.

JennyMac said...

eating the finger question has made my stomach completely turn. LOL.

ICK.

meredith said...

i'm with you - pretty sure i'd never eat a human cadaver finger. ever. well, maybe for a million bucks and it was cooked beyond all recognition. and that's a huge maybe. okay, i'm totally grossed out now that i typed that. i'd never do it. ugh!

日本ダービー said...

第77回 日本ダービー 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?人気が平然と馬券に絡む理由とは!?見事に展開を読んで結果を的中させる

出会い said...

エロセレブとの出会いを完全無料でご提供します。逆援助で高額報酬をゲットしよう

モバゲー said...

モバゲータウンでいろんな異性と交流を深めあいませんか。異性に対して経験がない方でも簡単にお楽しみいただける、シンプルかつ効率的に優れているサイトとなっています

ツイッター said...

全世界で大ブームを巻き起こしているツイッター!!それを利用して今まで経験したことがないような恋を経験してみませんか