May 24, 2010

Monkey Minute - for Daffy







1 - Do you *snort*?

Not very often.  I am more known for my ability to "burp like a man"

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy.  What's your nickname?

Jellyfish Girl.  You can find the story here.

3 - Do you know sign language?

I only know the first verse of Silent Night.  I learned it for a Christmas pageant in the 3rd grade.

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?

Uh...He just hung up on me.  That silly boy.  (My son "talking" to his friend on the Ipod - not phone - Nano)

5-  Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?

I do sleep with my Blackberry, but only because it is my alarm clock.  Don't judge.

7 comments:

Ian said...

Don't judge....ok I won't....lol

Salt said...

Who knew that a Nano could double as a phone! I'm going to have to try it out when I get home!

Jessica Warrick said...

Hi im following from Monday Minute.

MiMi said...

You and my SIL would get along great! She burps SOOO loud. :)

Erin said...

Dear Jellyfish Girl,

I think you should totally do a vlog where you burp like a man.
That would be hilarious!

;-)

RN Mama said...

I love a girl with a good manly belch!!

Pat Tillett said...

The ability to burp "like a man" is admirable. Keeps the "bloats" away.