May 10, 2010

You like me...You really like me!

 Last week I was the lucky recipient of not 1, but 2 awards!  Can you believe it, Me!  I am still in shock!


First, Pam at Live, Laugh, Love with the Pondering Princess bestowed upon me the Happy 101.

These are the rules:

1. Display the award on your blog.

2. Link to the awarder's blog.

3. List 10 things that make you happy.

4. Pass the award along to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

 10 Things That Make Me Happy

  1. Handmade gifts from my children.  They are the best and the ones that I want to keep forever!
  2. Taking the time to get a mani pedi with my daughter.  Hopefully we will be doing this together for many years to come
  3. Date night
  4. Spending time on the water
  5. Hanging out with the crew
  6. Family Dinner
  7. Kissing my babies good night
  8. Serving in the wigglers (babies) in PeeWee Ville (0-5 year old church)
  9. Clint
  10. Getting to spend time with Ed



Then, Miss Fit was kind enough to pass the Honest Scrap my way.  For this one, I'm supposed to share 10 random things about myself and pass the award on the 10 other bloggers.  This may be tough, since I did 7 things about myself not to long ago here.   Really, it's hard to think of all these things about myself!

10 Random Things about me:

  1. I think Friday the 13th (the day, not the movie) is the bomb diggity, but I want to hide under the covers on Saturday the 14th
  2. I was one of the few kids in school that managed to fit in with the jocks, band, book worms, sk8ers and kickers
  3. I think a bag of popcorn is an acceptable lunch (my waistline disagrees)
  4. I hate to shop...I end up way to frustrated and stressed out
  5. My heritage is mostly Scandinavian and Italian to which I attribute my proud quiet nature and my ability to hold a grudge.
  6. I had absolutely no communication with my bio mom from age 5 to 19
  7. My son and my nephew were born 5 days apart
  8. I HATE mayo and will only use it for tuna salad
  9. I ran track in HS, but now have trouble keeping up with my 7 year old
  10. I only talk on the phone when I have to.  I go nowhere near half the 450 minutes on my phone plan and don't have a home phone.
Now to share the love!  I'm only going to do three because I'm feeling lazy I really like that number.  You are welcome to pick just one or you can do both...Your choice.

Mimi @ Living in France
Lisa Marie @ Domestication of a Party Girl
Tenny @ Simply a Mom

11 comments:

SurferWife said...

Cingrats on your new bling!

I love Mimi and I have been meaning to get over to Lisa Marie's place. And I haven't heard of Tenny, need to check her out, too.

MiMi said...

Congratulations and thank you!
Getting awards is fun!

Pat Tillett said...

congrats on the bling!

shortmama said...

Congrats on the awards!

Momma Fargo said...

Congratulations!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Congrats!!! You deserve it!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Thank You so much for passing the award to me. I'm so flattered :)

ModernMom said...

Congrats onthe awards!
Date Night and Kissing my babies are always tops on my lists too:)

RN Mama said...

Congrats on your awards:)

I am dying to go for a mani/pedi with my girls right now!

Alyssa said...

Congrats! You so deserve the awards!

You don't mean I should stop the popcorn, do you?

I don't know the other two bloggers, but MiMi is funny. Great choice.

Lindzena said...

Congrats on the awards! Ha, i think the bloggy type awards are a cool idea.

PS, I usually hate shopping too!

Love your blog! - Lindz