Jun 7, 2010

Monday Minute - The Kid Edition

Here was our assignment:  This week you need to take these five questions and ask your kid to answer em. Or ask all your kids and provide multiple answers. Don't have a kid? Make one up.


I have 2 kiddos and I was planning on doing this for both of them, but our weekend was so busy that I only managed to corner one of them.  Below are Christian's answers.




1 - What's your favorite book/story?
Big Green Tractor / Cars

2 - What do you want to do when you grow up?
Be a cowboy and have guns and knives
3 - What is your favorite game?
Dance Dance Revolution on Wii
4 - What's your favorite food?
Chicken

5 - Insert your own question to ask your kid - What is your favorite song?

Chicken Fried

7 comments:

VandyJ said...

I like chicken too! So does Turbo-my seven year old.

Brittney said...

i like the song chicken fried too :)

MiMi said...

My kids would have said chicken too. Only they would've added nuggets. LOL

Salt said...

I didn't realize that cowboys carried such an assortment of knives, but I guess he would probably know more about that than I would.

I also love chicken! Good answer, Christian!!

shortmama said...

Your boy sounds like he is going to grow up to be just like my hubs!

Lee said...

Guns and knives...LMAO!

RN Mama said...

Aww...I loved seeing a little boys answers, since I have girls:) The guns and knives crack me up! And who doesn't love "Chicken Fried?"