Jun 14, 2010

Monday Minute





1 - What's the specs of the first computer you owned?

I have no clue.  I don't even know the specs on the computer I am using now.

2 - Are you on Twitter/Facebook/etc, if so link it/them up

I'm on facebook - at least I think I still might be.

3 - Who's more to blame for the oil mess in the gulf - BP or the Gov't and why?

BP hold the majority of the responsibility.  There are maintenance and safety protocols in place as well as inspection requirements that were ignored.  The government holds a partial responsibility for turning a blind eye on what is going on in these drilling platforms and failing to do governmental inspections.
4 - What's your favorite Dr. Suess book?

I spent so much time holed up reading when I was a kid and during my elementary years, I must have read One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish over 1,000 times.

And finally...



5 - What did you want to be when you grew up?

A genetic researcher focused on childhood diseases.

7 comments:

Salt said...

Your first answer cracked me up!
Our first computer was a PC. That's all I could ever say about it. I have no idea what kind it was.

MiMi said...

Yep, I'm with you on the computer thing. I have no freakin' clue.
I friended ya on FB. :)
Also, how did you even know what a genetic researcher was?? LOL

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't a clue about computer specs... I was a little worried there for a minute!

Stopping by from Kmama's Monday Minute to say hello!

shortmama said...

The only thing I know about specs on my computer is that there are lots of specs of dirt on the screen!

Lee said...

LOL! I don't know a thing about my computer either, cept it's a dell!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Our first computer was slow and didn't even have a modem - AND we had a fancy dot matrix printer! Woot! Hit ya up on FB. :-)

Kmama said...

Thanks for linking up!

LOL at your answer to #1. I told Ian that no one would know except for him. ;-)

Your answer to #5 is intriguing. Did you end up working in that field?