Jun 21, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


1 - Have you ever had any feelings towards one of your teachers back in the day?

No...I had not hot teachers!


2 - What's the most embarrassing thing that happened while at work? (If you never worked then make something up)

I really try to avoid doing things that will lead to embarrassment at work, but if I had to say something...it would relate to dating someone you work with.  It was my first job and most of our friends were co-workers...most fights were carried over into work.
3 - When was the last time you crapped yourself?

I'll just say it wasn't long ago enough not to be mortified by it.  At least it happened at home!

4 - What is one thing you have always kept a secret and why have you kept this a secret for so long?

I try not to keep secrets...they eat at you an make you insane.

and finally...



5 - What's your best advice for us habitual coffee drinkers as to not have to poop right after drinking it?

Ummm...Go before

9 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Haha. Funny. Loved it!

Tree said...

New follower! Go before! LOL Good answer.

Brittney said...

lol go before :)

Brittany Ciara said...

"they eat at you an make you insane" so true!

loved #5 (:

Salt said...

None of my teachers were attractive either!
Which is probably a good thing in the end. I had enough of a hard time paying attention.

Erin said...

I had several crushes on several teachers....in high school and in college...lol.

Fortunately, I'm not a coffee drinker. hehehehehehe

shortmama said...

I didnt have any hot teachers either...very few that were even male!

MiMi said...

Number 3! LOL!!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Great answers!