Jul 22, 2010

How Many Times Did You Hear This Growing Up?

If you friends jumped off a cliff, would you?

Well, I've officially screwed myself out of the use of this one.

We visited Inks Lake State Park Last week while on vacation.  There is an inlet on the lake called Devils Waterhole that have cliffs and when the water is really up, some waterfalls.

What surprised me most, is my diva little girl wanted to climb up on the rock with everyone else there that day and jump.  Christian did also, but had to work his way up from low rocks.  My camera is waterproof and has a mode to take several frames in a shot.  Here are my kids jumping off cliffs.

Angelique:



Christian:




Moms, my kids are the ones you need to warn your kids about.

PS:  My husband, MIL, FIL and myself all did it at least once also.

6 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice! Reminds me of hot summer days as a kid...
great photos.

MiMi said...

Girl!
Balls. HUGE balls!
I could never do that, I'm a wuss!

shortmama said...

I used to love doing that when I was a kid too!

Salt said...

WOAH. You have some seriously brave kids.
I don't think I was ever that fearless.

And yes I believe that was one of my mom's favorite sayings.

Erin said...

I am having a panic attack just looking at these photos. Brave kiddos, and braver mama!

:-)

Pam Ponder said...

those are great shots..she is really brave I would have never jumped..NEVER!!! great post