Jul 19, 2010

Monday Minute with Mommy Loves Stilettos

This week's co-host is Michelle from http://www.mommylovesstilettos.com/


Monday Minute

What's your real name?

Cara - Nothing to hide here (BTW it's pronounced Care-uh even though I know none of you lovelies would ever mispronounce it)
Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog?

No...I'm not that creative.  Although there may be a few things that I wished I had made up.

When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc?

Radio mostly, CD's rarely anymore, and iPod when my husband doesn't have it in his car.
Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own

Sexy as is sexy time, or sexy wear in public???  No answer until that is clarified.
Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child?

Hell NO!  I wouldn't be willing to breastfeed my own child at 3 years old.  My children took over my boobs for about 9 months each and I was beyond ready for them to give it up by the time they did.
 
 
Now...quit being a slacker like I have been and go link up...

5 comments:

MiMi said...

Wait.
Do people actually mispronounce your name?
They mispronounce mine all the time but that is cuz they are 'tarded.

Salt said...

I really should have done the MM today. Michelle had the greatest questions!

There are definitely some things on my blog that I wish I had made up also.

Ian said...

@salt and I know she ain't gonna read this

I CAME UP WITH THOSE QUESTIONS! pshh...

that's alright I got something in store for michelle soon lol

passionofthemom said...

Grr, I HATE it when people mispronounce names!!! Mine is Janet, and people always try to call me Jeanette. Makes me want to powder up my pimp hand and slap some bitches. LMAO Hope you're having a Happy Monday!!

shortmama said...

What person in their right mind would breastfeed their friends 3 yr old child??!!