Jul 26, 2010

Monday Minute

Kmama is hosting this week.  Head over, link up.

Monday Minute

1. Who is your "what-if" person?

My what if would be my ex.  I look at how good I have it now and have to say "what if" I had actually stayed in the relationship and married him.  I can't imagine it would have worked out as well as my life is now.


2. What is your nickname?

Jelly Fish Girl.  You can find the story here.

3. If you could choose how you died, how would you like to die?

In my sleep

4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have picked?

That is too hard.  It's actually one I never considered when I was growing up.  My kids have though.  My son wants to be Cody and my daughter wants to be Ashley.  At least we started their names with the right letters.

5. Who were you named after or for what reason did your parents choose your name?

My aunt baby sat for a little girl named Tara.  My parents thought she was adorable and wanted to name me something similar, but not the exact same thing.  So, they changed the first letter and named me Cara.
(What-if person being what if I married this person or am now in a relationship with "this" person)

12 comments:

VandyJ said...

Don't we always want to be named something else at one point or another--especially as kids?

Kmama said...

I love the name Cara. I think the fact that you've never really thought about a different name means that you have the perfect name for you!

Thanks for linking up!

Yankee Girl said...

When I was young I wanted to be named Meredith. I am over that now though.

And Tara and Cara are both great names!

~J said...

IN your sleep...to me that's the only way to do it!

ModernMom said...

:) I love your name! (and my kids have not started complaining about their names yet, but it will happen!)

Aunt Becky said...

I'd name myself, "Sparkle Princess." Or "Axel." Obviously.

passionofthemom said...

LOL I don't have a what-if either...that way lies madness, I think. =) I thank god all the time for allowing that twinkledouche that knocked me up and left me for greener pastures all those years to go on his merry way, since my life would have been a godawful nightmare if I'd stayed with him! I think that situation is the only time where I would accept the explanation of 'God works in mysterious ways' without wanting to punch the daylights out of someone. LOL Anywho, great answers this week!! Hope you're having a super happy Monday. =)

MiMi said...

I love your name!!!

shortmama said...

I love the name Cara! Its unique without being weird lol!

Jenn said...

My son wanted me to change his name to Cheese when he was about 6 or 7...and he was serious!

Jesson And Rey Ann said...

magnificent post!

blueviolet said...

Your name is so pretty. You're lucky!

My kids are ok with their names, but they sure have some wacky choices of what to name their own kids some day!