Nov 2, 2010

My, It's Been A While

Peeking around the corner...

Is anyone still here?

I know, I've been gone for a bit.  Life kinda got hectic with work, family and other issues.  So much was going on, I just didn't know where to start.

I have an idea now.  I may or may not go back and cover my stresses from the last month (or more) when I come to terms with it a bit more, but for now, I'm going to tread on more stable ground.

You see, my anniversary is coming up.  Just 2 weeks from today.  So, between now and then, I will share our story with you.  I will try to include some old school pictures spanning our relationship from the beginning.  Check back soon.  This should be entertaining!

3 comments:

ModernMom said...

Glad you are ok, and looking forward to your story!

shortmama said...

Glad to see you back!

JennyMac said...

Welcome back. And happy early anniversary!