I am thinking that if I could atleast take a nap during the day, m waking up for hours at a time wouldn't bother me so much. I am currently so tired, all the good things of the day are not tooting my horn the way they typically would.
1. I have a working refrigerator inside my house.
2. While Angelique does indeed have the flu it is not the swine flu that she was exposed to last week.
3. Christian has yet to start showing any flu symptoms.
4. It's premier night for my shows.
5. My bathroom renovation has visible progress.
6. Tomorrow is paday.
With all the great things going on (seriously) I feel like I should be jumping on my couch with excitement. But instead, my fat ass is sunk into the pillows where the only thing I have the energy to move is my thumbs.
Tell me, do you ever get so tired its hard to even exert the energy to show happiness (which I truly am feeling)?
Leaving food on the plate
2 days ago